Sunday, February 26, 2012

Half-Baked

Okay, so you're not going to be hearing about Steve anymore. Here are the sad details:

As Kitty said earlier, she was trying to convince me to make Steve some chocolate cookies. She succeeded, but I insisted that we also made some other baked goods so it would be less obvious. I guess you could say it was an epic success. Steve tried our cookies and said, "These cookies are so good I would even eat them if they were poisoned!"

I guess he has a weird sense of humor.

Anyway, I was basically on Cloud 9 all day because he loved my cooking so much. Then things took a turn for the worst. At the end of the day, he decided to take some extra cookies home with him. He also decided to take some home for his girlfriend.

Crying my eyes out but not really,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment