Friday, March 2, 2012

Fate

Can we just talk about how freakin adorable Brett is? I think I'm in love. Or something like it.
He always looks so excited to see me, but I may just be overthinking it. He's probably just being polite. 

Warning! The following story sounds like I'm a creep, but I promise it was completely per chance.

 As you remember, Brett helps lead worship at a Thursday night service that I regularly attend. This past time, I pulled into the parking lot with Kitty and we parked in our usual spot. We noticed for the first time that there was a window from the parking lot to backstage, and we saw Brett. Not even ten seconds later, he balled up a piece of paper and shot it into the garbage can. Nothing but net. He put his fists in the air and did a little victory dance around the room, but nobody else inside was celebrating with him. Little did he know I was cheering for him from inside my car! It was a precious moment we shared.

Yours truly,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment